Project Manager for Leadership Strategies
The Leadership Strategies (LS) division at Credo seeks a Project Manager to work closely with our team on client projects and contribute at multiple stages of projects. This new team member primarily coordinates and delivers products and services that include strategic planning, academic efficiency, administrative efficiency, institutional priorities, executive coaching, board development, and other executive-level strategic needs for our college and university clients.
The Project Manager plays a vital role in cultivating client relationships and guiding project development with optimal execution. This role requires an individual who possesses exceptional skills in relationship management, project and logistics coordination, and resource management and allocation, allowing them to apply promising practices and replicable solutions in the Leadership Strategies division.
This higher education generalist relentlessly focuses on what is best for our clients, has initiative, is a lifelong learner, is comfortable with radical candor, and is driven by difficult work to solve complex problems.
This position will report to Ed Rowe, Associate Consultant for Leadership Strategies, and supports projects for all members of the LS division.
What You Will Do
- Provide lead logistical and administrative coordination for project travel and/or related needs.
- Schedule internal and external meetings related to projects.
- Manage daily activities of Leadership Strategies projects.
- Keep team members current and accountable on multiple projects.
- Create and coordinate internal resources, materials, and presentations.
- Manage comprehensive Credo projects that transcend the Leadership Strategies division.
- Work with clients to understand and translate their needs into action.
- Institute procedures and develop guidelines to ensure consistent quality, accuracy, and timeliness of professional services.
- Initiate and manage the improvement of current products and services or discover new offerings.
- Anticipate client needs and employ solutions to promote successful project relationships and outcomes.
- Assist with the implementation phase of strategic planning; provide logistical support, manage strategic planning software, train clients on various tracking tools, and otherwise support clients during implementation.
- Manage and support affiliate (contractual/project-based) consultants in relation to specific projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Solid organizational skills including extraordinary attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
- Liberty and desire to travel on average 30 percent.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in technology, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs Editors, and/or other cloud-based platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work equally well independently and on a team.
- Ability to hold oneself accountable in a remote environment if choosing to work from home
- Proven customer service aptitude.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to successfully manage situations under pressure, new environments and people, and work under quick deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred (field open).
- No less than 3 years of experience in education required.
- Unwavering commitment to fostering a collaborative, inclusive environment.
What You Will Gain
• A fulfilling and inclusive work environment with a people-first mentality.
• Bonus opportunities.
• Profit sharing plan.
• Paid time off and paid holidays.
• Health coverage for you and your family.
• An annualized base salary between $47,500-$57,500, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This team member will have the option of working remotely from a home office or working from one of our office locations, or a hybrid of the two.
This position has travel requirements. Proximity to a hub airport is necessary.
For full consideration, apply by May 26. Candidates should send a formal cover letter and resume to Ed Rowe at ProjectManagerLS@credohighered.com.