Event | April 23- 25, 2017
SACAC Annual Meeting
Location: San Antonio, TX at the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
"The annual conference provides broad opportunities for professional development, relationship building, shared information and access to the latest in products and services. Discussion topics cover a wide range and have included standardized testing, rising college costs, writing effective letters of recommendation, legislative concerns regarding education and ethnic issues facing admission professionals. The annual business meeting of the association is held during the three-day conference."
Important information and dates:
- $199 hotel room rate
- $215 early bird member registration/$250 early bird nonmember registration
- $275 member registration after March 24/$300 nonmember registration after March 24
- $75 Counselor College Fair registration for colleges/universities/$100 after March 24
- $100 registration for Local Counselor Day/$125 after March 24
- Pre-conference activities will be a $15 donation to the NACAC Imagine Fund
- Cancellations available until March 24.
- Payments by checks due March 24.
- Conference registration will open in early November
- To submit a Session Proposal, click HERE. Deadline is December 12.
Get full conference details at SACAC's official event website, and we hope to see you there!