Join our expert team!
Interested in working with Credo? Any available career opportunities with us are listed below. We are a dedicated, collaborative team of professionals that truly support each other in our work, living out Credo's values daily. (We also happen to have a lot of fun in the office and on the road!) We have a passion for higher education, and for the success of the institutions we serve. Join us!
Contact us to find out more about how you can make a difference at Credo!
Credo, LLC. is currently seeking a passionate candidate to help transform the face of higher educational environments through their expertise as a Design Architect. The Design Architect must have NCARB certification (or the ability for it to be attained). This position may reside out of our Wisconsin or North Carolina office.
This person will be responsible for integrating architectural activities into the firm’s mission to help independent higher educational institutions thrive. The candidate must be strong in developing design intent and goals for successful implementation “meeting clients where they are.” The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to make strategic decisions that positively impact service and profitability to both our clients and the firm. Working closely with the Director of Design, this position shall be responsible for collaboratively leading or assisting design projects of various sizes and be able to handle multiple projects at various stages. They must be able to mentor and provide design guidance to the architectural staff, interior staff, consultants (both internal and external to our offices) and other disciplines. This candidate will be required to work effectively with other architectural staff in developing documents from conceptual design through construction, coordinating with outside consultants, and providing research for both technical design and higher education best practices.
This candidate must be able to travel across the country via transportation through both air and vehicle.
This role also includes supporting the campus planning team through facility assessments, evaluations of space, and developing 2D and 3D graphics. The Design Architect must have excellent presentation skills, both verbally and graphically, and be able to present in both small and large venues.
This position will report to the Director of Design.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This role requires superior social skills, communication, and process organization skills in working collaboratively with the office leaders and staff, clients, field personnel, and external consultants.
Required qualifications of the position are as follows:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university in the United States
- NCARB certification would be desired or can be attained, and registered US Architect; LEED® AP desired
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within the United States, leading project design from conceptual through construction documents, demonstrated experience in higher education preferred
- Excellent graphic presentation skills, communication, and public speaking skills
- Strong technical skills, understanding of building codes, ability to understand and carryout intended design direction from clients and Director of Design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD® and Microsoft® Office and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) required; experience with Sketchup and 3D Studio Max desired, but not a requirement. Experience with Revit is a plus
- Working in our Wisconsin (Green Bay) or North Carolina (Whitsett-outside of Greensboro) office required
- Travel will be required, must possess a valid USA driver’s license
Credo, LLC is a “ONE OF A KIND”, interdisciplinary firm of architects, campus planners, designers, and senior higher education administration experts who have a passion for working with small to medium independent colleges and universities. Credo has had the privilege of partnering with more than 300 colleges and universities across the country and around the world. Our research arm of the company serves to help provide data driven strategies designed to lift up mission and embrace distinctions in the marketplace allowing our clients to thrive. The team has decades of experience in strategic planning, campus planning, architecture, enrollment management, student success, fundraising, and branding and marketing. With this, our design team builds the story around the core values of the institution. Our work creates transformational, high impact, intentionally designed spaces and places affecting a campus’s total experience approaching challenges holistically. Credo is an award winning design firm working to chart courses that result in desired campus experiences.
Credo, LLC. is an employee owned firm that knows the importance of having fun doing what we love to do best. We travel, have a number of social activities both in-house and throughout the community, and offer opportunities for each individual’s commitment to service. We celebrate milestones and challenge our clients and staff to be innovative risk takers in solution driven decisions.
Credo is competitive with compensation, vacation, and holidays and offers health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability), and 401K. Additionally, the firm provides generous training/professional development, assists in maintaining learning credits, encourages attendance to professional conferences, reimburses for architectural licensure and renewals, AIA membership, LEED and NCIDQ certification fees and plenty of opportunity to learn and grow through our internal and external expert colleagues and affiliates.
Qualified and interested applications should email firstname.lastname@example.org a letter of interest and current resume.
Credo seeks a well-organized and enthusiastic Communications and Digital Marketing Intern who will assist the Marketing team with marketing initiatives, proposals, and events through the spring 2018 semester. This part-time intern position will report to the Marketing & Events Coordinator and work out of our Whitsett, NC office. This internship has the potential to count towards partial fulfillment for your degree.
Working closely with our internal marketing team, the Communications and Digital Marketing Intern will be involved with content, proposal, and data management. The person in this role will be treated as a member of the team, and will partner with the marketing and sales team to plan, develop, and implement new projects as well as to build upon existing processes and systems.
Interns will work on a variety of projects ranging from proposal development support, proposal template development, event support, social media campaign development, support, and execution, and continued marketing strategy and process development. The successful candidate will be an individual who enjoys learning, working with a wide range of people, and multi-tasking. This job will fit best with someone who is highly organized, has an aptitude for learning technology quickly and the ability to communicate effectively.
In this role you can expect exposure to:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing Automation software
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Social Media Communication Planning and Management
- HubSpot Certification Course Work
- Content Optimization and Salesforce.com (CRM) experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited University or College with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to successfully manage situations under pressure, new environments and people, and work under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and nonverbal, written, presentation, and interaction skills
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Desired skills or familiarity include:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing Automation software
- Social media
- Visual design aptitude
The Intern can expect to be heavily integrated into the execution of the following marketing projects, with the potential for use in professional resume and portfolio:
- HubSpot Certification
- Content Optimization and CRM experience
- Opportunity to use Adobe Create Suite deliverables to add to your portfolio
- Your own Social Media Communication Plan and experience executing your plan
- Research higher education news and share communications
- Support HubSpot/SalesForce integration
- Web Maintenance
- Workflow monitoring
- Credo Events
- Communication process assist - HubSpot communication flows, templates, list building
- Purchasing event items, setting up, assisting with event logistics