Join our expert team!
Thank you for your interest in joining our Credo team!
Credo is a 25-year-old company in start-up mode. As we look ahead at our next quarter-century, we are focusing our strategy around key partnerships through which we have established marketplace leadership; expanding the types of institutions we serve in order to create the greatest degree of impact on students and their success; and continuing to professionalize our external relations, operations, and consulting delivery functions to align with our strategic direction. We are doing so with a fail-forward-fast mentality; a belief in the need for ongoing learning, creativity, and flexibility; a commitment to the limitless potential of people through diverse, equitable, and inclusive approaches; and a deep care for relationships with our campus partners, even as we grow.
What We Offer
- Full Benefits Package (Medical / Telemedicine, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, Health Savings Account, and annual HSA contributions).
- 401k plan with matching and options for financial advising.
- Annual Paid Time Off with increases based on length of tenure.
- Eleven Paid Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Regular learning opportunities with external speakers and facilitators through our bi-monthly “Bloom Room” series and periodic whole-team “Advance” gatherings.
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers professional development opportunities throughout the year.
Our Commitment to Diversity
As we live out our mission to help higher education thrive in order to impact the success of students, Credo seeks to nurture a vibrant, inclusive workplace where the limitless potential of our team and our partners is honored, valued, and elevated to accomplish great things. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion across the intersections of age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental ability, and background. We believe diversity in the workplace helps us grow stronger as a company and positions our team and our partners to have an increasingly lasting, positive impact on learners, leaders, and communities.