Join our expert team!
Interested in working with Credo? Any available career opportunities with us are listed below. We are a dedicated, collaborative team of professionals that truly support each other in our work, living out Credo's values daily. (We also happen to have a lot of fun in the office and on the road!) We have a passion for higher education, and for the success of the institutions we serve. Join us!
Contact us to find out more about how you can make a difference at Credo!
Credo seeks to hire an energetic, driven, and highly organized Project Manager for Student Success to join our growing team. The Student Success division maintains a comprehensive and integrated approach to serving our campus partners—we therefore desire a systems thinker who can apply real time learning to help lead the structural and logistical development, management, and implementation of Student Success projects and contribute to other initiatives across the Firm.
The Project Manager plays a vital role in cultivating client relationships and guiding project development with optimal execution. Leadership in this area requires an individual who possesses exceptional relationship management, project coordination, resource management and allocation, and innovative skills to apply best practices that allow for the scale and replicability of Student Success solutions. This position will report primarily to the Senior Consultant for Student Success and also support all members of the Student Success division. This position will require regular travel.
The Project Manager for Student Success will
- Partner with the Senior Consultant, Vice President for Student Success, and Student Success Project Manager to develop and closely manage project solutions, project scope, and deliverables in accordance with client needs/contractual expectations
- Utilize technology and other resources to develop and maintain a detailed, transparent, and cohesive project plan for identified initiatives:
- Identify project scope and outcomes
- Develop and drive project timelines and milestones
- Identify and align project resources
- Continuously monitor and modify project timeline and/or deliverables; suggest alternative solutions and the redeployment of resources where necessary
- Systematically record, track, and assist in resolving project issues and/or external factors beyond the scope of the project that may impact progress
- Integrate cross functional operations/opportunities across multiple projects and/or firm needs where appropriate
- Develop and implement evaluation measures to assess project structure, delivery, and overall effectiveness
- Anticipate client needs and employ solutions to promote successful project relationships and outcomes
- Lead the organizational planning, development, and project logistics for student success initiatives
- Design a scalable and replicable project implementation structure
- Identify and recommend robust technology solutions to advance projects and initiatives
- Develop policies, practices, and protocols to promote project and product consistency/high quality deliverables
- Design, update, and standardize templates, workflow solutions, and other strategies to enhance the efficiency of project planning, project implementation, and project tracking
- Assist in managing project Affiliate Consultants
- Provide lead logistical and administrative coordination for project travel and/or related needs
Successful Candidate Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s desirable
- Three years’ experience leading projects and/or working as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated and applicable experience working with project management software and other technologies to support project planning and communication
- Direct experience working in higher education, not for profit environment or similar field
- Exceptional communication skills (oral, written)
- Ability to quickly and effectively design and edit documents, reports presentations, and other client deliverables
- Demonstrated expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously, in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven experience functioning successfully at high levels of autonomy in ambiguous situations
- Solutions-oriented and energized by creative problem solving
- Highly detailed and organized
- Unwavering commitment to fostering a collaborative, inclusive environment
This position is based in Credo’s Whitsett, North Carolina office; competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit a letter of application and resume to ProjectManagerSS@credohighered.com.