Join our expert team!
Interested in working with Credo? Any available career opportunities with us are listed below. We are a dedicated, collaborative team of professionals that truly support each other in our work, living out Credo's values daily. (We also happen to have a lot of fun in the office and on the road!) We have a passion for higher education, and for the success of the institutions we serve. Join us!
Contact us to find out more about how you can make a difference at Credo!
Credo is seeking a Campus Planner to join our campus planning team to transform space and place and help students and institutions thrive. Rather than traditional architectural or urban master planning, the Campus Planner plays an integral role in Credo’s efforts in the following areas:
- partnering with client institutions to identify a desired student experience and the physical campus that enables it.
- contributing as a member of a team of planners and designers, aiding our partner campuses in envisioning their future institution.
- utilizing innovative media, including two- and three-dimensional graphics, site and space studies, and diagramming to assist in the effective communication to campuses and constituents.
- developing solutions based on the application of strategic direction, data, and space utilization information.
- developing as a knowledge leader in transformative campus environments.
- understanding the future of the entire campus as a learning environment in higher education, with increasing awareness of the needs of various populations.
- integrating space and place into the broader context of Credo’s services including student success, enrollment, and strategic planning.
Current campus planning services include campus master planning, focused space use planning, classroom use analysis, and participation in other Credo projects where space and place have an impact on the student experience. The position will report to the Director of Campus Planning. Credo offers the opportunity to work in either our Whitsett, North Carolina or De Pere, Wisconsin office. Travel is required including between our offices in Wisconsin and North Carolina and our partner campuses.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Architectural or Urban Planning Degree from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Minimum seven to ten years of U.S. experience in campus planning, strategic, creative, and experimental use of space and place in higher education or similar complex learning environments.
- Demonstrated experience in higher education preferred.
- Demonstrable leadership, supervisory, and project management skills.
- Exceptional client presentation skills.
- Ability to convey strategic goals and experimental pedagogy to team members who create visual representations.
- Excellent writing skills and command of word processing, presentation, and publishing software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign preferred).
- Understanding of higher education budgeting and capital project financing highly desired but not required.
Qualified and interested applications should email Laura Fabry (firstname.lastname@example.org) a letter of interest and current resume.
Credo seeks a well-organized, high energy professional who will serve in a consultant support role as Client Services Coordinator. This full-time position will report to the Vice President for Enrollment Solutions and work out of our Whitsett (Greensboro area), North Carolina office.
Working closely with our consulting team on client projects, the Client Services Coordinator will be involved in various aspects of project delivery. The Client Services Coordinator will serve the primary area of enrollment solutions, which encompasses assessment in the areas of undergraduate and/or graduate admissions, financial aid, and overall enrollment planning.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing project logistics, preparation, deliverables, and follow up tracking for clients. This involves significant travel with the project team to client campuses throughout the year. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required and more than two years of relevant experience in higher education (admission, student success, marketing, events planning, or other related areas) or a professional services firm is strongly preferred.
This job will best fit individuals who love project management and logistics, flourish in multi-tasking situations, and enjoy organizing robust delivery demands for a busy team. Successful candidates will thrive on opportunities to work collaboratively with new people, have experience at functioning successfully within ambiguous situations, and be energized by opportunities to set up people and projects for success.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform this job successfully:
- Proven experience in project and logistics management
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel (CRM experience helpful, Salesforce familiarity preferred)
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software programs and to support team learning
- Strong verbal, written, production, and presentation skills
- Ability to respond quickly and professionally to client and team needs
- Ability, willingness, and availability to travel on a regular basis to regional and national clients
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills as well as impeccable attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to successfully manage situations under pressure, new environments and people, and work under short deadlines
- Ability to work independently or function as a great team player in a fast-paced environment
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume for consideration to Amy Tomko, Vice President for Enrollment Solutions, at email@example.com.