Senior Consultant for Leadership Strategies
Credo seeks to hire an energetic, driven, bright, and experienced Senior Consultant for Leadership Strategies (LS) to join our growing team as part of our holistic and integrated approach to serving clients. The senior consultant will assist in the delivery of a variety of complex assignments in the areas of strategic planning and leadership team development. As a member of the Credo team, the Senior Consultant for Leadership Strategies plays an integral role in contributing to the successful execution of client engagements and building the firm’s reputation for quality service.
What You Will Do
- Lead and manage a portfolio of strategy and leadership development projects and their respective client relationships.
- Provide input to the client team during all phases of delivery.
- Ensure Credo’s high expectations for quality in all assigned projects and deliverables under their control.
- Contribute to the development of project management and product development initiatives within the leadership strategies portfolio of services.
- Participate in appropriate networking events with Credo’s clients and prospective clients.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as appropriate.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Doctorate in Higher Education Administration, Strategy/Planning, Business, or an appropriate field.
- 10+ years of experience providing planning services on a college campus and/or within a professional services firm at the Director level or higher.
- A deep understanding of higher education institutions and the challenges they face.
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication skills, versatility, ability to synthesize and simplify an abundance of information, and a true spirit of team collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience writing business reports.
- Ability to persuade others and present information.
- Familiarity with collecting, managing, and analyzing quantitative, qualitative, and/or other kinds of data, and converting this data into action.
- Active listening skills with the ability to work through differing opinions to help teams reach consensus.
- Exceptional time management skills: ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience driving action and results.
- Ability to travel regularly for business.
What You Will Gain
- A fulfilling and inclusive work environment with a people-first mentality.
- Bonus opportunities.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- An annualized base salary between $100,000-$135,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This team member will have the option of working remotely from a home office or working from one of our office locations, or a hybrid of the two.
This position has travel requirements. Proximity to a hub airport is necessary.
Apply by May 26 for full consideration. Candidates should send a formal cover letter and resume to Maggie Conklin at SrConsultantStrategy@credohighered.com.