Executive Liaison & Talent Engagement Associate
Aysen Ulupinar cares deeply about helping others—which makes her Executive Liaison & Talent Engagement Associate role at Credo a perfect fit. Her organizational and tactical expertise contribute greatly to Credo’s positive working environment, which allows our teams to thrive and our clients to succeed.
HeartFelt Service for Every Client and Colleague
Aysen's role is twofold and tells the story of her connection to people and learning. Aysen is Executive Liaison, an administrative partner to two Executive Leadership Team members, creating critical capacity for firm leadership and marketplace presence. In the other part of her, as Talent Engagement Associate, Aysen works closely with the Director of Extraordinary Talent on firmwide talent initiatives such as recruitment, onboarding, and Advance planning. Additionally, Aysen leads the firm-wide expansion of engagement into the REACH ecosystem as Credo’s lead REACH Platform Administrator.
Recognized as a true partner and a proactive team player, Aysen's unwavering dedication has earned her the 2023 Credo Core Value Award for Heartfelt Service.
By supporting institutional leadership in furthering the success of their students, I know I’m making a difference in the lives of others.
Passion, Purpose, and a Hint on Pronunciation
Outside of Credo, Aysen is a mom who’s passionate about sports (especially football), faith, crafts, and service. And in case you were wondering how her name is pronounced, it’s “Eye-Shen.”
More About Aysen
Client & Project Portfolio
- Endicott College
- Manchester University
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Warren Wilson College
Transfer Model & Student Success
- Michigan Colleges
- OAICU Cohort
- Trocaire College
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Bowling Green State University
- M.Ed., Higher Education, Kent State University
- Certified REACH Practitioner
- Certified True Colors Practitioner
- Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity Certificate
- Executive Assistant, Assignments Supervisor, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Coordinator of Co-Curricular Programs and Activities in Residence Life and Housing, University of Akron
- Coordinator of Athletic Events and Promotions, Hall Director, Student Activities Graduate Assistant, Sports Information Department Intern, Baldwin-Wallace College
Strengths & More
REACH Style | Counselor
Enneagram | Type 2
True Colors Profile | Blue, Orange, Gold, Green
Aysen is part of the Operations Team. She works alongside this team of talented people.