Christina Logan, Ed.D.
Associate Consultant for Leadership Strategies
Christina Logan’s (she/her/hers) favorite work responsibilities are campus visits because that’s when she can meet our clients face-to-face, getting to know the institution’s culture from the ground up. What she learns during these visits helps her approach clients’ challenges to solve them from all possible angles. Christina's creativity and systems mindset combine to inform clients in their quests for strategic-level planning and institutional prioritization. From creating and implementing strategic plans to finding ways for campuses to create academic and administrative efficiencies, Christina is proud to create and present plans, models, and roadmaps that are as innovative as they are user-friendly and achievable.
MaPmaking MAde Accessible
Clients benefit from the lessons Christina learned during her nearly 20-year career working on university campuses. In a variety of roles, she led initiatives on retention, first-year experience, and high-impact practices.
Bringing together these rich experiences from working on and with campuses, Christina excels at giving campuses the "maps" they need—roadmaps, rubrics, and resources—to implement their strategic plans and efficiently conduct business so students have the best possible opportunities and outcomes. Christina also makes sure resources are accessible for everyone who may need them, available in the formats and systems that are best for campuses and serving of their unique needs.
“I love working with all our clients and learning about their different cultures. It feels good to know the work we do with clients ultimately will impact the entire campus.”
A Higher Mission
Clients and colleagues describe Christina as organized, intentional, and motivated. She considers her role helping institutions realize their missions a privilege, whether it’s through her job or her volunteer activities with several organizations. When Christina isn’t knee-deep in institutional strategy and prioritization work, she enjoys spending time on the lake and watching college basketball and football.
More About Christina
Client & Project Portfolio
- Academic & Administrative Efficiency | Charleston Southern University
- Administrative Efficiency | Southern Adventist University
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Tiffin University
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Tougaloo College
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | LaGrange College
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Furman University
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Macalester University
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Louisburg College
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | Valparaiso University
- Strategic Planning & Implementation | California Lutheran University
Education & Certifications
- Ed.D in Educational Leadership from University of North Carolina Wilmington
- M.Ed in Higher Education from University of Arkansas
- B.A in Communication from George Mason University
- Director of Transition Programs, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Assistant Director of Transition Programs, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Assistant Director for Event Planning, Virginia Commonwealth University
Strengths & More
REACH Style | Advisor
Myers-Briggs Profile | INFP
Leadership Strategies Team
Christina is part of the Leadership Strategies Team. She works with clients to implement their strategic plans, along with the support of this team of wonderful people.