July 14 2020
This week, Credo is celebrating Tim Fuller, a 13-year Credo team member, owner, and senior vice president, who is leaving Credo to serve Christian higher education through his new company Fuller Higher Ed Solutions. Tim’s work will focus primarily on services in enrollment, strategy, and leadership coaching.
During Tim’s tenure at Credo, the firm’s engagement with institutions across the Council of Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) and Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) networks expanded significantly through his leadership and deep relationships. As he transitions to his own business, Tim’s work and partnership will orient in large part on ABHE institutions, pursuing his personal passion. He will also continue his long-standing enrollment research work with the National Association of Christian College Admissions Professionals (NACCAP). Tim will remain connected to Credo as a Senior Affiliate, serving as both enthusiastic advocate for colleges to engage Credo as well as an experienced consultant on select project teams.
As a firm, Credo is proud to serve institutions all across the spectrum of independent higher education and will continue to do so through and beyond the challenges of 2020. We are grateful for Tim’s years with us and wish him all the very best on his new venture! You can reach Tim at his new email address: email@example.com. For any questions, please connect with Bill Fahrner, Chief Operating Officer / Owner.
Share This Post
- Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available July 14 2020
- Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream July 14 2020
- AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education July 14 2020
- 5 Tips To Ensure Your Strategic Plan Stays On Track July 14 2020
- Measuring Your Strategic Plan With Key Performance Indicators July 14 2020
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Campus Master Planning
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Academic Programming
- Moving the Needle
- Admitted Student Research
- Disruption Response