March 8 2021
Women's History Month & International Women's Day
We invite you to celebrate Women's History Month and International Women's Day with us by reading, watching, learning, and commemorating the accomplishments, innovations, and achievements of women. Below are some articles, movie lists, events, and resources that celebrate women.
Reading & Viewing Resources
International Women's Day
- International Women’s Day: 3 brilliant events to stream online
- Intersectionality: An Invitation For Action On International Women's Day And Beyond
Women's History MOnth
- Here’s What Brands Are Doing for Women’s History Month 2021: Initiatives highlight gender disparities, offer monetary support and celebrate inclusive womanhood
- March is Women's History Month from the Library of Congress
- Women’s History Month: Events & Programs To Watch For On International Women’s Day & During March
- Why Companies Struggle to Tap the Power of Women’s Leadership
- Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world from the United Nations
- Women in the Workplace: Why Women Make Great Leaders & What You Can Do to Retain Them
- 7 Ways to Save Your Working Moms Before It's Too Late
2021 Events for Women in Leadership
- ACE Women's Network Leadership Conference
- CWLI Presidents Virtual Event Series "Last Wednesdays"
- Women's Leadership Experience from the Center for Creative Leadership
Credo celebrates International Women's Day and Women's History Month with you, and we are deeply committed to an inclusive team that delivers exceptional work and reflects the diversity of our clients and the students and communities we serve.
How is your campus or community lifting up women today, this month, and into the future? Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to let us know what's happening on your campus, to see updates about Women's History Month and more. We invite you to follow us and share the exciting events happening in your campus community by tagging @CredoHigherEd. We look forward to connecting with you!
Related Blog Posts
AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education
January 3 2023
The American Association of Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) and Credo are thrilled to announce the expansion of the long-running Credo Women in Leadership Initiative (CWLI) to leaders across the...
Dr. Burton Webb To Receive 10th Annual Courageous Leadership Award
November 2 2022
Credo is excited to announce Dr. Burton Webb, president of the University of Pikeville, as the 10th Annual Courageous Leadership Award recipient. Awarded at Credo's annual appreciation dinner at the...
Share This Post
- Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available March 8 2021
- Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream March 8 2021
- AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education March 8 2021
- 5 Tips To Ensure Your Strategic Plan Stays On Track March 8 2021
- Measuring Your Strategic Plan With Key Performance Indicators March 8 2021
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Campus Master Planning
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Academic Programming
- Moving the Needle
- Admitted Student Research
- Disruption Response