August 31 2023
Transforming Institutional Viability Through Student Success
MTN drives participant tuition revenue by cultivating a thriving student success culture.
Credo’s Moving the Needle MTN partner institutions experience increases in both first-time, full-time student retention and graduation rates. Improved student persistence has a direct impact on tuition revenue as more students re-enroll for the second year and continues to grow as more cohorts go through their education. Our latest research estimates the increased tuition revenue associated with MTN participation over a five-year period.
Increases in tuition revenue associated with taking part in MTN vary based on improvements in retention, incoming FTFT class size, tuition, and any discounting.
- Schools increase annual tuition revenue by $1.9 million through improved FTFT retention.
- Over five years, schools accumulated more than $4 million in additional tuition revenue.
- When converting actual increases to 2022 dollars, the average annual increase is $2.3 million by Year Five with a cumulative increase of $5 million dollars.
Access the full research brief, Moving The Needle On Tuition Revenue, to learn more about how MTN drives student success, retention, and institutional viability.
Related Blog Posts
4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence
October 23 2023
By Destiny Harper-Lane, DBA How is your institution generating intensity around understanding strategies that can drive fall-to-spring persistence and ultimately, retention?
Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class
October 12 2023
Credo is pleased to announce the 2023 Moving the Needle class! Congratulations to these institutions for their commitment to building an inclusive, student-centric culture through our 5-year Moving...
- 4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence October 23 2023
- Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class October 12 2023
- Moving The Needle On Tuition Revenue August 31 2023
- Catalyzing A Culture of Belonging: Student Success & Retention Case Studies August 7 2023
- Celebrate Credo's 2023 Core Values Awards Recipients With Us June 19 2023
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Moving the Needle
- Campus Master Planning
- Academic Programming
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Research
- Board Development