Project Manager for Student Success
Education played a major role in shaping Jaclyn Esqueda’s (she/her/hers) identity, as well as her career path. She spent more than a decade contributing to student success on university campuses, in areas ranging from admissions to academic advising to the first-year experience. Seeking broader engagement with the student experience, Jaclyn joined Credo, where she helps create transformational college experiences for students at a systemic level.
Empowering Progress Through Project Management
In her on-campus experiences, Jaclyn developed an arsenal of skills she deploys in support of our Moving the Needle consultants and clients. It includes her next-level organizational skills, ability to anticipate obstacles, and talent for explaining complex ideas in simple terms. Jaclyn also brings a strong commitment to equity and inclusivity to each project, inspiring Moving the Needle teams to take action and maintain momentum.
I enjoy discovering quick wins that can help make a big impact on students’ college experiences, as well as validating the experiences of higher ed professionals and connecting them with resources.
Balancing Excitement and Ease
Although education is a driving force in her life, Jaclyn’s equally passionate about a mix of outdoor and indoor pursuits. On an adventurous day, you can find her out kayaking or bike riding. On a quieter day, you can join her for crafting, board games, puzzles, or a movie marathon featuring Star Wars or the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
More About Jaclyn
Client & Project Portfolio
Moving The Needle Clients
- Averett University
- Bluefield University
- Carson-Newman University
- Davis & Elkins College
- Emory & Henry College
- Faulkner University
- Gwynedd Mercy University
- Houston Christian University
- Linfield University
- Methodist University
- Mount St. Mary's University - Maryland
- Mount Saint Mary’s University - Los Angeles
- Newman University
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- Siena Heights University
- Texas Lutheran University
- Tiffin University
Education & Certifications
- B.A., English, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- M.Ed., Counselor Education, Higher Education Student Services, Georgia Southern University
- In Progress: Associate Project Manager Certification, Project Management Institute
- Director of First-Year Experience | University of Dubuque
- Program Manager | College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science, University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Coordinator of Marketing & Communications, Admissions | Georgia Southern University
Strengths & More
REACH Style | Advisor
Enneagram Profile | Type 1
Student Success Team
Jaclyn is part of the Student Success Team. She works with the support of this group of wonderful people to deliver Moving The Needle to client campuses.
Allison Ash, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President of Strategy and Operations for Student Success & Senior Consultant