February 14 2020
How are you at spotting trends?
Over the years at Credo, we've partnered with over 400 institutions of higher learning, and have noticed some striking similarities among colleges and universities that are high functioning and successful. From how they adapt their spaces and places on campus to accommodate all their students; to intentional programs they incorporate both within and outside the curriculum that foster success, retention, and climbing graduation rates; to innovation across all levels of leadership, we've compiled some detailed research about what makes thriving institutions, well, thrive.
From this research, we have built case studies featuring several of our partner institutions who have each taken on innovation in higher education in their own unique way. For the past few years, we have updated these case studies, and presented them in partnership with each campus's respective leaders at the CIC Presidents Institute. Following the event, we make these case studies available to everyone.
Find out how these independent institutions have distinguished themselves from the competition, and put sustainable, intentional practices into play as they recruit, retain, and best serve their students by downloading your complimentary case studies, updated for 2020.
Related Blog Posts
AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education
January 3 2023
The American Association of Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) and Credo are thrilled to announce the expansion of the long-running Credo Women in Leadership Initiative (CWLI) to leaders across the...
5 Tips To Ensure Your Strategic Plan Stays On Track
December 1 2022
The hardest thing about strategic planning isn’t creating the plan, it’s implementing it. But we’ve got good news: there are steps you can take during the planning process to ensure that your...
Share This Post
- Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available February 14 2020
- Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream February 14 2020
- AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education February 14 2020
- 5 Tips To Ensure Your Strategic Plan Stays On Track February 14 2020
- Measuring Your Strategic Plan With Key Performance Indicators February 14 2020
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Campus Master Planning
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Academic Programming
- Moving the Needle
- Admitted Student Research
- Disruption Response