August 15 2022
Credo is pleased to announce the Fall 2022 Moving the Needle class. Congratulations to these institutions for their commitment to building an inclusive, student-centric culture through Moving The Needle, a partnership that engages the full campus community in developing, implementing, and enhancing the conditions, practices, systems, and solutions that foster student success and retention.
Welcome To The Newest MTN Class
- Anna Maria College | Paxton, MA
- Bluffton University | Bluffton, OH
- Dakota Wesleyan University | Mitchell, SD
- Felician University | Rutherford, NJ
- Houston Baptist University | Houston, TX
- Linfield University | McMinnville, OR
- Misericordia University | Dallas, PA
- Mount Saint Mary's University | Los Angeles, CA
- Siena Heights University | Adrian, MI
- Texas Lutheran University | Seguin, TX
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Wittenberg University | Springfield, OH
Experiencing MTN On Campus
Critical readiness work is underway as these 12 institutions prepare for the official launch of Moving the Needle on their campuses this fall. Our newest class will join the classes of 2020 and 2021 to:
- Improve retention and graduation rates leading to a corresponding increase in institutional net revenue and the strengthening of institutional culture and regional impact.
- Build on the rich collaborative expertise on each campus and the proven results of Credo’s Moving the Needle project.
- Strengthen their capacity to support students from matriculation to graduation.
- Identify challenges and opportunities with retention, uncover the most promising areas for progress, and implement proven strategies for success.
Catalyzing Growth, Growing Net Revenue
The work has the potential to catalyze increased health and sustainability for the institutions, their students, and their communities. Together the 2020, 2021, and 2022 MTN classes are projected to add 894 new graduates during the five-year partnership, 344 new graduates each year after year five of MTN, and a combined $73MM in new net institutional revenue.
We are now enrolling the 2023 Moving The Needle Class.
Learn more about how to join Moving The Needle.
Additional Links & Resources:
Related Blog Posts
4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence
October 23 2023
By Destiny Harper-Lane, DBA How is your institution generating intensity around understanding strategies that can drive fall-to-spring persistence and ultimately, retention?
Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class
October 12 2023
Credo is pleased to announce the 2023 Moving the Needle class! Congratulations to these institutions for their commitment to building an inclusive, student-centric culture through our 5-year Moving...
- 4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence October 23 2023
- Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class October 12 2023
- Moving The Needle On Tuition Revenue August 31 2023
- Catalyzing A Culture of Belonging: Student Success & Retention Case Studies August 7 2023
- Celebrate Credo's 2023 Core Values Awards Recipients With Us June 19 2023
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Moving the Needle
- Campus Master Planning
- Academic Programming
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Research
- Board Development