April 14 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Planning" Podcast Now Available to Stream
Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director of Design, and Dean Rodeheaver, Senior Campus Planner, recently joined the Business Office Reset podcast with our friends from CFO Colleague to talk about the importance of higher education campus planning with margin in mind, bringing the whole campus together, and understanding the "why" behind the project.
Listen to the podcast, and look for the second episode in this two-part series featuring Dawn Rolling and Kevin Rolling, Vice President of Campus Planning and Architecture, coming soon.
Additional Campus Planning & Architecture Resources
Related Blog Posts
Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available
April 20 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Project Management" Podcast Now Available The next podcast in a series about higher education construction is now streaming! Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director...
New Video: How Can Students Solve Fall 2020 Challenges?
September 8 2020
Our team recently wrapped up a Leading Through Disruption interview and survey series with college presidents across the country. Collectively, these leaders serve nearly 70,000 students in 19 states...
Share This Post
- Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available April 14 2023
- Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream April 14 2023
- AAC&U and Credo Partner to Support Women Leaders in Higher Education April 14 2023
- 5 Tips To Ensure Your Strategic Plan Stays On Track April 14 2023
- Measuring Your Strategic Plan With Key Performance Indicators April 14 2023
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Campus Master Planning
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Academic Programming
- Moving the Needle
- Admitted Student Research
- Disruption Response