April 20 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Project Management" Podcast Now Available
The next podcast in a series about higher education construction is now streaming!
Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director of Design, and Kevin Rolling, Vice President of Planning & Architecture, joined Business Office Reset with our friends from CFO Colleague to talk about project management for a major campus construction project, including engaging key stakeholders, sticking to the plan, and overall ensuring the smoothest experience possible.
Additional Campus Planning & Architecture Resources
Related Blog Posts
Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream
April 14 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Planning" Podcast Now Available to Stream Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director of Design, and Dean Rodeheaver, Senior Campus Planner, recently joined the Business...
New Video: How Can Students Solve Fall 2020 Challenges?
September 8 2020
Our team recently wrapped up a Leading Through Disruption interview and survey series with college presidents across the country. Collectively, these leaders serve nearly 70,000 students in 19 states...
- 4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence October 23 2023
- Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class October 12 2023
- Moving The Needle On Tuition Revenue August 31 2023
- Catalyzing A Culture of Belonging: Student Success & Retention Case Studies August 7 2023
- Celebrate Credo's 2023 Core Values Awards Recipients With Us June 19 2023
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Moving the Needle
- Campus Master Planning
- Academic Programming
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Research
- Board Development