August 7 2017
Our Campus Planning & Architecture team has been thrilled to work with Impact 360 in Pine Mountain, Georgia, completing a commons building, maintenance facility, new residence hall, artful landscaping, and more.
Since the name of the institution includes "360," the designers and architects incorporated subtle circular patterns througout, from the common areas to the light fixtures to the decor.
We could not be more excited to work with with this institution, and we're excited to show you some final photos of the living and learning spaces we have designed and partnered to build. Catch a preview of the photography below.
To talk to Credo about how we can transform your campus into an integrated living and learning community, contact one of our experienced campus planners or architects by sending us a message here.
View more images on our Facebook page here.
Related Blog Posts
Major Campus Construction: Project Management Podcast Now Available
April 20 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Project Management" Podcast Now Available The next podcast in a series about higher education construction is now streaming! Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director...
Major Campus Construction: Planning Podcast Now Available to Stream
April 14 2023
"Major Campus Construction: Planning" Podcast Now Available to Stream Credo's Dawn Rolling, Architect and Director of Design, and Dean Rodeheaver, Senior Campus Planner, recently joined the Business...
- 4 Student Success Tips to Inclusively Increase Fall-to-Spring Persistence October 23 2023
- Credo Welcomes the 2023 Moving The Needle Class October 12 2023
- Moving The Needle On Tuition Revenue August 31 2023
- Catalyzing A Culture of Belonging: Student Success & Retention Case Studies August 7 2023
- Celebrate Credo's 2023 Core Values Awards Recipients With Us June 19 2023
- Student Success
- Student Success & Retention
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Enrollment
- Campus Planning and Architecture
- Moving the Needle
- Campus Master Planning
- Academic Programming
- Campus Planning
- Enrollment & Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Research
- Board Development