Credo has been a partner in the enrollment trajectory in that from the beginning we were on the same page. It was important to me to find a partner that I trusted, that I could count on, and that I knew we could have a strong working relationship. We set our goals. We met our objectives.
--Rachel Nichols, Vice President for Enrollment Management, Lenoir-Rhyne University
What is your value proposition?
A key element to the enrollment health on your campus is the initiation and implementation of a Strategic Enrollment Plan (SEP) that encompasses important data, relevant projections, and current recruitment strategies. An SEP from Credo speaks to your institution’s value proposition, and serves as the roadmap for the enrollment team and the entire campus. Credo’s SEP follows best-practice principles and addresses critical enrollment issues such as institutional mission, organizational structure, competitive analysis of peers, strategic goals and projections, budget, accountability, and key performance indicators. The SEP provides a clear roadmap for goal accomplishment and growth in key indicators.
Expected outcomes include:
- Clear data and roadmapping to improve enrollment numbers.
- Increased clarity and efficiency around:
- Organizational structure;
- Institutional mission, core values, and vision;
- A competitive analysis of peers, demographics, and other relevant factors;
- Planning assumptions;
- Strategic enrollment goals and projections;
- Key performance indicators/metrics;
- Budgets and investments;
- Plan implementation and accountability;
- Recruiting strategies.